- - Dr Dan Fountain – Health, the Bible and the Church
- - The Quest for Health and Wholeness
- - Understanding Health and Healing
- - History of Health & Healing in Christian Missions
- - The History of Christianity
- - Integrated Mission: the Whole Gospel
- - Medical Mission Preparation
- - Missions in The 21st Century
- - Cultural Transformation
- - Unity in Our Diversity
- - Annotated Bibliography
- - Ralph Winter and “A Blindspot in Western Christianity?”
- - Lausanne Movement
Our Vision is:
“People from every nation living lives in health and wholeness.”
Creating spaces where innovators in missions can effectively Collaborate in order to Catalyze movements of health and wholeness among the nations.
Mike’s keynote address at the UPH/Biola conference in Jakarta was well received and stimulated much discussion. When the video/audio become available we will make the links known. My (Mike’s) time there was extremely well spent connecting with many who are using Christian health services as a means for reaching difficult places with the Good News.
I was also able to speak at a gathering of the Luke Christian Medical Mission group. This is a wonderful group of Christian healthcare professionals (mostly Chinese but with a vision to diversify their group) with a rich history dating back some 50 years after having begun in Taiwan. My topic for discussion was the “Ultimate Global Health challenge for global Church.” Which was very similar to the theme I shared on during my seminar at Urbana 15. You can check out the audio of this session HERE.
Blessing to all in this New Year
Presently we are involved in several developing initiatives. These include:
- MAY: Wholistic Missions Conference May 4-7th at Grand Canyon University