God honoring Best Practices in Global Health Missions are continuously identified and collaboratively shared for the benefit of all nations.
To facilitate Christians involved in health ministries to identify and disseminate God-honoring, health-promoting values, beliefs and practices for their mutual benefit and the advancement of health and wholeness among all nations.
Ends: (what good, for whom that will contribute to achieving our Vision. In a sense these will reflect our values, which I recommend we not develop separately)
- Best Practices come from a wide range of Christian Global Health practitioners with various cultural backgrounds so as to increase applicability in global healthcare settings.
- Best Practices are made freely known to as large a constituency as possible by the most modern and useful means.
- Standards are continuously updated to reflect the latest evidence-based research.
- Best Practices made known are consistent with biblical truth.
- The submission process maximizes participation by being user friendly and considers the limitations that are made necessary by culture, resources, and legal variations.